IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the IICEHawaii Review Committee, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IICEHawaii2018 Review Committee
- Dr Ai Chun Yen, National DongHwa University, Taiwan
- Dr Graziela Giusti Pachane, UFTM, Brazil
- Dr Joanie Crandall, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Dr Joy Tungol, University of Santo Tomas, The Philippines
- Dr Kristin Palmer, University of Virginia, United States
- Dr Ksenija Napan, Massey University, New Zealand
- Dr Lazarus Maigoro, University of Jos, Nigeria, Nigeria
- Dr Mariane Gazaille, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Canada
- Dr Martiallou Organiza, University of the Visayas, The Philippines
- Dr Pi-Chi Han, National Kaohsiung Normal University, Taiwan
- Dr Premnadh Kurup, La Trobe University, Australia
- Professor Sara Zimmerman, Appalachian State University, United States