IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the IICEHawaii Review Committee, please visit our application page.
- Dr Marquita Blades, Dr. Blades Consulting, LLC, United States
- Dr Joanie Crandall, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Dr Sean Gay, Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan
- Dr Jodi Meyer-Mork, Luther College, United States
- Dr Brian McFarlin, University of North Texas, United States
- Dr Thowfeek Mohamed Hussain, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka (SEUSL), Sri Lanka
- Dr Matthew Motyka, University of San Francisco, United States
- Dr Akiko Nagao, Ryukoku University, Japan
- Dr James Oborah, The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Nigeria
- Dr Martiallou Organiza, Ramon Magsaysay Central Elementary School, Philippines
- Dr Ifem Emmanuel Orji, UNESCO Center for Global Education, United States
- Dr Kristin Palmer, University of Virginia, United States
- Dr Despoina Panou, Ionian University, Greece
- Dr Leslie Scamacca, The City University of New York, United States
- Dr Joy Tungol, University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
- Dr Yu-Wen Wei, Defense Language Institute, United States
- Professor Shih-Hsuan Wei, National Taichung University of Education, Taiwan
- Dr Yifeng Yuan, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past IICEHawaii conferences via the links below.