IICE2022 Review Committee
- Professor Dolapo Adeniji-Neill, Adelphi University, United States
- Dr Balamuralithara Balakrishnan, Sultan Idris Education University, Malaysia
- Professor Valentina Canese, Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Paraguay
- Dr Yung-Huei Chen, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Dr Edsoulla Chung, The Open University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr Joanie Crandall, Yorkville University, Canada
- Dr Lorna Dimatatac, Technological Institute of the Philippines, Philippines
- Professor Biljana Djoric Francuski, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Dr Rayna Fujii, University of Hawai'i Manoa, United States
- Dr Stacy George, University of Hawaii at Manoa, United States
- Dr Minako Inoue, Health Science University, Japan
- Professor Heeseon Jang, Pyeongtaek University, South Korea
- Dr Erick Kong, California State University East Bay, United States
- Dr Abdelaziz Mohammed, Albaha University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Matthew Motyka, University of San Francisco, United States
- Dr Esther Ntuli, Idaho State University, United States
- Dr Zanita Glenda Plaga, West Visayas State University, Philippines
- Dr Miguel Varela, Academic Bridge Program, Qatar
- Dr Yifeng Yuan, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the IICE2022 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past IICEHawaii conferences via the links below.